Attention high school seniors! Have you filed your FAFSA? Are you ready to share that on social? If so, you’re ready to enter the FAFSA first! contest! In addition to any scholarships, financial aid and work study funds you may be receiving through FAFSA, you have a chance to win a cool $500 to put toward your college or career school expenses.
Your challenge: Share why #IFiledFAFSAfirst on social media. It’s that easy!
Do you check all these boxes?
- Have you filed your FAFSA for the 2017-2018 school year?
- Are you a high school senior gradating in spring 2017?
- Are you a resident in Charlotte, Collier, Glades, Hendry or Lee County?
- Do you like FAFSA first! on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter?
Great! You’re eligible to enter the contest.
HOW TO ENTER
- Create a unique and creative post on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, related to you filing your FAFSA
- Tag @FAFSAfirst and five friends in your post to challenge them to also file their FAFSA and enter this contest
- Include the hashtag #IFiledFAFSAfirst
We want you to use your creativity! Want more chances to win? Each post counts as a single entry.
Five winners (one from each county) will be chosen to receive a $500 prepaid Visa card for use toward college and career school expenses. Winners will be notified in late March.
All social media entries must be posted and the contest entry form must be completed on FAFSAfirst.org by midnight, March 17, 2017.
THE FINE PRINT
Contestants agree that they may be photographed, and have their entries and names published, which may be used in future social media campaigns and/or marketing materials that may be on the website, in news articles, or in a news release. If the student is under 18 years old, parents/legal guardians will be asked to sign a release form granting permission for their student winner to be named in press releases, photography and film. FAFSA first! may disqualify any entry based on inappropriate content or false information.