Everybody knows you don’t tell the salesman you’ll take the car before you negotiate the price. Now the nation’s college financial aid officers are saying it’s just as dumb for high school seniors to have to pick the colleges they want to apply to before they know how much aid they’ll get.
- UnMazed: August 2019 – Teens Guide to Florida College Admissions August 19, 2019
- Spotlight: Susan E. Block, Ed.M, FutureMaker August 2, 2019
- FutureMakers receives $10,000 Bank of America Charitable Foundation Grant July 25, 2019
- Governor DeSantis signs bill to support postsecondary attainment July 10, 2019
- Spotlight: Andy Getch, FutureMaker July 10, 2019
UnMazed: August 2019 – Teens Guide to Florida College Admissions
FutureMakers CoalitionAugust 19, 2019