Nearly a century ago, a movement that made high school widely available helped lead to rapid growth in the education and skills training of Americans, driving decades of economic growth and prosperity. America thrived in the 20th century in large part because we had the most educated workforce in the world. A quality higher education continues to be the single most important investment students can make in their own futures and that we can make in the future of our nation. But other nations have matched or exceeded the United States’ investment in higher education. Today, more than ever, Americans need more knowledge and skills to meet the demands of a growing global economy without having to take on decades of debt before they even embark on their career.
- UnMazed: August 2019 – Teens Guide to Florida College Admissions August 19, 2019
- Spotlight: Susan E. Block, Ed.M, FutureMaker August 2, 2019
- FutureMakers receives $10,000 Bank of America Charitable Foundation Grant July 25, 2019
- Governor DeSantis signs bill to support postsecondary attainment July 10, 2019
- Spotlight: Andy Getch, FutureMaker July 10, 2019
UnMazed: August 2019 – Teens Guide to Florida College Admissions
FutureMakers CoalitionAugust 19, 2019