Last September, a couple million newly minted high school graduates loaded up the family car with their possessions and headed to State U or a private liberal arts college to spend the next four years coming of age in a cozy campus environment.1 Their experiences tend to mirror the common images we see in mainstream media and movies about college life: homecomings, studying on the quad, sitting in a classroom taught by the canonical bespectacled professor in a tweed coat, and attending football games and frat parties during the weekend.
- UnMazed: August 2019 – Teens Guide to Florida College Admissions August 19, 2019
- Spotlight: Susan E. Block, Ed.M, FutureMaker August 2, 2019
- FutureMakers receives $10,000 Bank of America Charitable Foundation Grant July 25, 2019
- Governor DeSantis signs bill to support postsecondary attainment July 10, 2019
- Spotlight: Andy Getch, FutureMaker July 10, 2019
UnMazed: August 2019 – Teens Guide to Florida College Admissions
FutureMakers CoalitionAugust 19, 2019