Last Monday – April 6, 2015–Starbucks announced updates to their College Achievement Plan (CAP), which provides tuition reimbursement to employees admitted to Arizona State University’s online degree program. For employees of corporate-owned Starbucks (about 60 percent of U.S. stores) who work 20 or more hours per week, CAP reimburses the out-of-pocket costs of tuition to ASU Online after all other types of financial aid have been applied. Participating employees also receive a tuition discount, funded by ASU, equivalent to about a 42 percent reduction in tuition costs. The program was launched in June of 2014, and currently enrolls about 2,000 Starbucks employees.
- NEWS-PRESS: FutureMakers: Pre-Kindergarten is a necessity for student success in Florida May 17, 2019
- NEWS-PRESS: Collaboration is Key for workforce development May 15, 2019
- NEWS-PRESS: Get Involved with the FutureMakers Coalition May 1, 2019
- NEWS-PRESS: Sustaining the future of SWFL’s workforce April 30, 2019
- Good Work! FCAN Announces Workforce Education Innovator Award Winners April 23, 2019
NEWS-PRESS: FutureMakers: Pre-Kindergarten is a necessity for student success in Florida
FutureMakers CoalitionMay 17, 2019