As students and parents preparing for college is a stressful and confusing process. There is always concern about the cost of attendance and finding programs that best meet your student’s needs. According to the Florida College Access Network (www.floridacollegeaccess.org), a nonpartisan organization that strives to expand knowledge of research, data, policies and practices that impact postsecondary access and attainment in Florida, there are several legislative decisions that parents and students should pay close to attention in the coming year that can affect where your student can earn their desired career and how they are going to pay for it.
- NEWS-PRESS: FutureMakers: Pre-Kindergarten is a necessity for student success in Florida May 17, 2019
- NEWS-PRESS: Collaboration is Key for workforce development May 15, 2019
- NEWS-PRESS: Get Involved with the FutureMakers Coalition May 1, 2019
- NEWS-PRESS: Sustaining the future of SWFL’s workforce April 30, 2019
- Good Work! FCAN Announces Workforce Education Innovator Award Winners April 23, 2019
NEWS-PRESS: FutureMakers: Pre-Kindergarten is a necessity for student success in Florida
FutureMakers CoalitionMay 17, 2019