In the state of Florida alone, over $100 MILLION is left behind every year in FREE college money! According to a recent survey by University of Florida (article here), Florida families leave behind money to help them pay for college simply by not filling out a simple form. Having access to the over $150 billion dollars worth of federal grants, loans, and work study opportunities simply comes from filling out FAFSA, or Free Application of Federal Student Aid.
- UnMazed: May 2019 – Teen’s Guide to Summer May 20, 2019
- NEWS-PRESS: FutureMakers: Pre-Kindergarten is a necessity for student success in Florida May 17, 2019
- NEWS-PRESS: Collaboration is Key for workforce development May 15, 2019
- NEWS-PRESS: Get Involved with the FutureMakers Coalition May 1, 2019
- NEWS-PRESS: Sustaining the future of SWFL’s workforce April 30, 2019
UnMazed: May 2019 – Teen’s Guide to Summer
FutureMakers CoalitionMay 20, 2019