This is the time of year that a lot of big decisions are being made on behalf of students. High school administrators (like me!) are beginning to look at our master schedule for our teachers and students. We are looking at our incoming 9th graders, as well as simultaneous seeing off our wonderful seniors who have been with us for four years. We become family as we go from the “Freshmen Drama” to “College Decision Day.” It’s a bittersweet time of transition for many students and parents as they navigate the “What is Next” phase?
- UnMazed: August 2019 – Teens Guide to Florida College Admissions August 19, 2019
- Spotlight: Susan E. Block, Ed.M, FutureMaker August 2, 2019
- FutureMakers receives $10,000 Bank of America Charitable Foundation Grant July 25, 2019
- Governor DeSantis signs bill to support postsecondary attainment July 10, 2019
- Spotlight: Andy Getch, FutureMaker July 10, 2019
UnMazed: August 2019 – Teens Guide to Florida College Admissions
FutureMakers CoalitionAugust 19, 2019