This is the time of year that a lot of big decisions are being made on behalf of students. High school administrators (like me!) are beginning to look at our master schedule for our teachers and students. We are looking at our incoming 9th graders, as well as simultaneous seeing off our wonderful seniors who have been with us for four years. We become family as we go from the “Freshmen Drama” to “College Decision Day.” It’s a bittersweet time of transition for many students and parents as they navigate the “What is Next” phase?
- NEWS-PRESS: FutureMakers: Pre-Kindergarten is a necessity for student success in Florida May 17, 2019
- NEWS-PRESS: Collaboration is Key for workforce development May 15, 2019
- NEWS-PRESS: Get Involved with the FutureMakers Coalition May 1, 2019
- NEWS-PRESS: Sustaining the future of SWFL’s workforce April 30, 2019
- Good Work! FCAN Announces Workforce Education Innovator Award Winners April 23, 2019
NEWS-PRESS: FutureMakers: Pre-Kindergarten is a necessity for student success in Florida
FutureMakers CoalitionMay 17, 2019