On Sunday, I helped graduate 92 seniors who are ready to face the world as high school graduates. As I looked out at the class in the auditorium, many were anxious with anticipation for the day and what the next chapter entails for them. I also saw future doctors, politicians, teachers, nurses, community leaders, realtors, entrepreneurs, therapists and pastry chefs. As a counselor, I am proud of what our students have accomplished ($10 million in pledged scholarships and $500,000 in free college tuition), but more so their stories about who they inspire to be. I am touched that I can be a part of their lives to help lead them down their individualized paths of success.
- UnMazed: May 2019 – Teen’s Guide to Summer May 20, 2019
- NEWS-PRESS: FutureMakers: Pre-Kindergarten is a necessity for student success in Florida May 17, 2019
- NEWS-PRESS: Collaboration is Key for workforce development May 15, 2019
- NEWS-PRESS: Get Involved with the FutureMakers Coalition May 1, 2019
- NEWS-PRESS: Sustaining the future of SWFL’s workforce April 30, 2019
UnMazed: May 2019 – Teen’s Guide to Summer
FutureMakers CoalitionMay 20, 2019