On Sunday, I helped graduate 92 seniors who are ready to face the world as high school graduates. As I looked out at the class in the auditorium, many were anxious with anticipation for the day and what the next chapter entails for them. I also saw future doctors, politicians, teachers, nurses, community leaders, realtors, entrepreneurs, therapists and pastry chefs. As a counselor, I am proud of what our students have accomplished ($10 million in pledged scholarships and $500,000 in free college tuition), but more so their stories about who they inspire to be. I am touched that I can be a part of their lives to help lead them down their individualized paths of success.
- UnMazed: August 2019 – Teens Guide to Florida College Admissions August 19, 2019
- Spotlight: Susan E. Block, Ed.M, FutureMaker August 2, 2019
- FutureMakers receives $10,000 Bank of America Charitable Foundation Grant July 25, 2019
- Governor DeSantis signs bill to support postsecondary attainment July 10, 2019
- Spotlight: Andy Getch, FutureMaker July 10, 2019
UnMazed: August 2019 – Teens Guide to Florida College Admissions
FutureMakers CoalitionAugust 19, 2019