Joe Bonora is the founder and president of Catalyst Asset Management and Catalyst Community Capital, Inc. The nonprofit works to provide investment for small businesses and project development with a concentration on multifamily properties. This includes mentorship, coaching, and technical assistance for developers to operate independently. He explains how he acquired knowledge through his entrepreneurial upbringing as a self-learner, despite not receiving a formal education beyond high school. Joe also elaborates on educating more people of color to the development business. He emphasizes that people living within communities are more aware of their residents and neighbors than an outside developer. Joe dives into skill development for prospective job applicants. He explains how valuable earning a credential is in comparison to traditional college education.
- The FAFSA Quandary November 5, 2023
- SOUTHWEST FLORIDA BUSINESS TODAY: FutureMakers’ Navigators working with Reconnectors to move workforce needle October 11, 2023
- **NEW** Resilience and Diversification Regional Action Team October 11, 2023
- One Year Anniversary September 22, 2023
- Report Period 3 Results August 11, 2023