There are 37 million Americans with some college credits but no degree, a staggering statistic given the labor market demand for workers with post-secondary credentials. One of the biggest roadblocks many students run into when transferring from community colleges to four-year universities is the loss of credits, pushing back their time to completion and raising the price of the degree to often untenable rates. In this interview, Bruce Leslie shares his thoughts on what can be done to improve transfers from community colleges to universities.
- NEWS-PRESS: FutureMakers: Pre-Kindergarten is a necessity for student success in Florida May 17, 2019
- NEWS-PRESS: Collaboration is Key for workforce development May 15, 2019
- NEWS-PRESS: Get Involved with the FutureMakers Coalition May 1, 2019
- NEWS-PRESS: Sustaining the future of SWFL’s workforce April 30, 2019
- Good Work! FCAN Announces Workforce Education Innovator Award Winners April 23, 2019
NEWS-PRESS: FutureMakers: Pre-Kindergarten is a necessity for student success in Florida
FutureMakers CoalitionMay 17, 2019