Nearly a century ago, a movement that made high school widely available helped lead to rapid growth in the education and skills training of Americans, driving decades of economic growth and prosperity. America thrived in the 20th century in large part because we had the most educated workforce in the world. A quality higher education continues to be the single most important investment students can make in their own futures and that we can make in the future of our nation. But other nations have matched or exceeded the United States’ investment in higher education. Today, more than ever, Americans need more knowledge and skills to meet the demands of a growing global economy without having to take on decades of debt before they even embark on their career.
- UnMazed: May 2019 – Teen’s Guide to Summer May 20, 2019
- NEWS-PRESS: FutureMakers: Pre-Kindergarten is a necessity for student success in Florida May 17, 2019
- NEWS-PRESS: Collaboration is Key for workforce development May 15, 2019
- NEWS-PRESS: Get Involved with the FutureMakers Coalition May 1, 2019
- NEWS-PRESS: Sustaining the future of SWFL’s workforce April 30, 2019
UnMazed: May 2019 – Teen’s Guide to Summer
FutureMakers CoalitionMay 20, 2019