What may seem to be a long drive for a boring tour given by an overly peppy guide who speaks faster than ever imagined possible is actually more valuable than most families think if done right. Giving the students a clearer picture of what they want and don’t want from their future college, allowing them a chance to demonstrate interest to their top choices, getting their questions answered and showing them what they are working for and where they may be in a short time are all reasons not to forgo campus visits. Here are 5 tips for getting the most out of your campus visits.
- UnMazed: August 2019 – Teens Guide to Florida College Admissions August 19, 2019
- Spotlight: Susan E. Block, Ed.M, FutureMaker August 2, 2019
- FutureMakers receives $10,000 Bank of America Charitable Foundation Grant July 25, 2019
- Governor DeSantis signs bill to support postsecondary attainment July 10, 2019
- Spotlight: Andy Getch, FutureMaker July 10, 2019
UnMazed: August 2019 – Teens Guide to Florida College Admissions
FutureMakers CoalitionAugust 19, 2019