Working at a collegiate high school, we often discuss how we can best prepare students to enter into college and the workforce, maybe a better term here could also be called “life ready”. As discussed in Part 1 , the idea of college readiness has been defined often by the grades a student earns and what score they receive on a standardized test. While these measures are standard throughout our educational system, more and more secondary and post-secondary schools are looking at other ways to define college readiness that best meets or showcases student’s needs.
- NEWS-PRESS: FutureMakers: Pre-Kindergarten is a necessity for student success in Florida May 17, 2019
- NEWS-PRESS: Collaboration is Key for workforce development May 15, 2019
- NEWS-PRESS: Get Involved with the FutureMakers Coalition May 1, 2019
- NEWS-PRESS: Sustaining the future of SWFL’s workforce April 30, 2019
- Good Work! FCAN Announces Workforce Education Innovator Award Winners April 23, 2019
NEWS-PRESS: FutureMakers: Pre-Kindergarten is a necessity for student success in Florida
FutureMakers CoalitionMay 17, 2019