Despite the nationwide call to arms for “college-for-all,” 60 percent of American adults today have not completed a postsecondary credential, and high college costs are widely cited as the primary culprit. Even still, many prospective students may not have a clear sense of the costs and potential benefits of postsecondary education because of information gaps or inaccurate beliefs.
- UnMazed: May 2019 – Teen’s Guide to Summer May 20, 2019
- NEWS-PRESS: FutureMakers: Pre-Kindergarten is a necessity for student success in Florida May 17, 2019
- NEWS-PRESS: Collaboration is Key for workforce development May 15, 2019
- NEWS-PRESS: Get Involved with the FutureMakers Coalition May 1, 2019
- NEWS-PRESS: Sustaining the future of SWFL’s workforce April 30, 2019
UnMazed: May 2019 – Teen’s Guide to Summer
FutureMakers CoalitionMay 20, 2019